White Rabbit Skincare is a luxurious, natural, cruelty free, vegan-friendly skincare range that is hand crafted in Kilmarnock. Melanie started the brand after being diagnosed with psoriasis back in 2014, and decided to create a range of vegan, natural skincare products with no irritants or synthetic ingredients.

White Rabbit luxury skincare products contain no animal-derived ingredients (such as beeswax), parabens, SLS, silicones, mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, artificial colours, or anything else confusing and synthetic.

White Rabbit products are presented in plastic minimal packaging. (94% plastic free, to be precise. They’re working on the remaining 6%!)

Recommended Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.